2. Open your photo and all of your scrapbooking images in your image editing software. I use PSE 11.
3. Place photo directly over your base paper layer. The base paper that I used was already patterned on one half and nearly plain on the other half. I flipped the paper vertically. I sized my photo so it was the exact size of the plain half of my base paper.
5. I added the word art layer directly above my photo layer and experimented with various layer styles, finally setting on the Color Dodge option. This completely changed the color of the wordart layer and blended it in to my photo.
6. Above this, I added the stamped dotted border around my photo and turned it sideways and also changed that to Color Burn in the layers palette.
7. I added several other layers of embellishments and wordart to finish up my layout. And that’s it!